87 Acre Northern Adirondack Land for Sale, Hopkinton, NY!
Forests and Woodland Ponds Abound On This Sportsman’s Hunting Paradise!
Town of Hopkinton, NY (St. Lawrence County): This 87-acre property is situated in the northern foothills of the Adirondack Park. It’s a true sportsman’s paradise and it offers a variety of amazing opportunities for the avid sportsman. It has a great mix of dry forested areas with rock outcroppings and a series of woodland ponds that cut across the back portion of the property. Access is provided by a private gravel road that leads to a secluded building site. This would truly be a great place to build a backwoods cabin to get away from it all!
The property has the following features:
- A series of large woodland ponds for waterfowl hunting.
- A mix of brush and timber adds great cover for deer hunting.
- Old logging trails give easy access to most of the property.
- Surveyed boundary lines.
- Mountain top lookouts offer views of the surrounding area and the distant St. Lawrence Valley.
- Great access provided by a gated, private gravel road.
- Cleared site for building a camp or parking your camper.
- Plenty of trees to provide firewood to heat your cabin or fuel your campfire.
- Secluded feel, but just a few miles from town.
This property is located in the wild game management unit 6f. The surrounding area offers great opportunities for big and small game hunting, trapping, and waterfowl hunting.
Local Area features:
- Boat launch to beautiful Lake Ozonia only minutes away.
- Short drive to the Saint Regis Canoe area.
- Located 5 miles from rural town center… convenience store/sandwich shop/gas station.
- Thousands of acres of state forest areas (less than a mile) for additional outdoor adventures like year-round fishing, hunting, ATV riding, and groomed snowmobile trails.
- About a 1/2 hour drive to larger towns of Malone or Potsdam.
- 1 hour to the Olympic Village of Lake Placid and the high peaks.
- Less than 2 hours to Ottawa & Montreal Canada.
Priced to sell $45,500. Contact Kirk Goodrow 315-854-3144 for more information or to schedule a showing.