42 acres Off-Grid Cabin, Pond, and Woodlands in Vienna, NY!
Live off the land in this Woodland Paradise!
42 acres with 1,000 ft gravel driveway leading to contemporary, off-grid home and shop, 2 outbuildings and pond. Incredible opportunity to live off the land, hunt, and fish! You are back into the land so far all you see and hear is wind through the trees, birds chirping and the occasional deer sneaking into the garden. This is the ultimate hideaway with all the amenities and comforts of home.
Contemporary Cabin Features:
- 500 square feet of fresh, clean and brand new living space includes brand new kitchen, den or second bedroom, bathroom, and master bedroom.
- Connected garage is 644 square feet with a 12-foot ceiling, connected to loft space providing another 244 square feet. Ideal for a woodshop, boat storage, future additional living space.
- Concrete floors in the garage with radiant floor hot water heating under the concrete.
- Generator and outside generator building for back up power.
- Entire living quarters is newly constructed with brand new plumbing and electric.
- Washer/dryer hookups.
- solar panel for primary electric.
- Custom storage building for mowers, wood storage, gardening equipment.
- 5 minutes to North Shore of Oneida Lake and Godfrey Point Boat ramp.
- 20 minutes to Salmon River.
- 30 minutes to Lake Ontario.
- 10 minutes to Camden, NY or Sylvan Beach, NY.
Price to Sell $119,900. Contact Pete Martino 315-269-3487 for more information or to schedule a showing.