175 acres with Timber Value and 4,000 feet of frontage on the Grasse River.
This unique property truly offers it all. Priced near $913.71 an acre, this property is a great Land Deal!
- Interior road that allows easy access to the back portion of the property
- 4000 feet of undeveloped river frontage
- Beautiful mountaintop lookout that offers views of the river below and surrounding area.
- Managed, mature pine plantation
- Approximately 50 acres of mature hardwoods including sugar maple, ash, Black cherry and oak
- Estimated timber value by Empire forest consultants in September 2017 was $70,000.
- Cleared 1 acre building site, nice gravel driveway and Utilities available.
From the moment you leave the pavement you won’t be disappointed, this property offers you opportunities for hiking, viewing nature, cross country skiing, hunting and fishing.
- Take a walk and just enjoy viewing the ample wildlife that calls this property home.
- Sit on the river bank and enjoy the Grasse River as lazily flows by.
- Throw in a canoe, kayak or float tube. Explore this quiet and peaceful section of water.
- Get out that fishing pole, the river offers great opportunities to catch bass, walleye, trout and musky.
This property is located in wildlife management unit 6C and offers great opportunities for any sporting enthusiast as there is an abundance of small game, waterfowl, whitetail deer, turkey and black bear in the area.
Located on the Lazy River Road in the Town of Russell, St. Lawrence County.
Price to Sell $159,900. Contact Pete Martino 315-269-3487 for more information or to schedule a showing!